Telecommunications: some changes in the pipeline
Event date: 07/03/18
On 7th March, Brick Court hosted a conference entitled "Telecommunications: some changes in the pipeline" which explored, from a range of perspectives, selected recent and future developments in telecommunications law, including the impact of Brexit on telecoms.
The series of panel discussions was chaired and moderated by James Flynn QC of Brick Court Chambers, with an opening talk by Professor Martin Cave OBE.
The panellists comprised:
- Stephen Hurley, Head of Brexit Planning, BT
- Matthew Braovac, Director of Legal, Consumer, Corporate and Competition, Sky
- Alexandre Verheyden, Jones Day
- Robert O’Donoghue QC, Brick Court Chambers
- Sarah Ford QC, Brick Court Chambers
- Sarah Love, Brick Court Chambers